Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anecdote1

When my brother was a little kid his babysitter he would have a babysitter like maye like around 15 years ago.His babysitter used to give him beer to go to sleep and that killed some of his brain cells so he still has a mind of a little kid that's sort of the reason why he does some things he's not supposed to do but there are more reasons to it.I dont know ho he acted because i was still like either a newborn or in my moms stomach.The babysitter ended up dying because of cancer but when i knew about this i was mad,because like my brother could have had a better life if she never did that because then he would have been like normal.He's still a good person he can be caring and stuff like that.

3 comments:

  1. I think that anecdote #1 is good because your brother is caring, but I think that you should add more about how your brother is a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what i read your brother seems to be caring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should talk about your bother more in this story but you have alot of misspelling

    ReplyDelete