Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3rd Anecdote

When he's in jail and my dad and sister go and visit him he always asks about how i've been or like what have I been Up to.He goes to jail for the same thing most of the time like usually it's he goes in because if his warrants so the cops get him or he just turns himself in because he suffers most of the time when he gets out because he doesnt want to change.Now this time that he got it i really think he's actually changing.He acts crazy when he on a certain thing but when he's not on it he's a totally different person in a good way.I always think when is he going to change everytime he gets out.

3 comments:

  1. I like that each of your anecdotes comes from a different time in your brother's life, with the first explaining what might have caused some of his problems, the second showing him acting admirably, and the last giving a picture of him as a conflicted individual.

    I'd like it more if the anecdotes contained more detail- tell me about a specific time when you visited him in jail, or when he got out, rather than telling me how things are in a general way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should talk about your brother outside of jail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had brothers in jail too so i now how you feel. Hopefully when he gets out he'll change and be the person you really see him for.

    ReplyDelete